Deadwood Dinner Theater Bus Package
Plan a 4-day, 3-night vacation for only $169 per person. Arrive anytime between October 15 & October 20.
Who Killed Nelly? A Deadwood Who-dunit Dinner Theater.
Nelly, a popular but hateful working girl in Madam Dora DuFran’s brothel has been murdered! Was it her spurned lover getting revenge? Was it Delilah, her jealous rival? Maybe Madam Dora was tired of Nelly’s dark ways. The Sheriff of Deadwood will get to the bottom of the twisted story! Unless it was the Sheriff himself… Everyone is a suspect! Ask questions, guess the killer, or just observe. You choose!
This unique dinner theater is located at the 1876 Deadwood Theater in the historic Fairmont Hotel with a buffet dinner provided by award-winning Cheyenne Crossing Catering. Dinner music will be performed by some of our very talented local musicians.
- 3 nights lodging
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Ticket to the 1876 Dinner theater
- Served hot breakfast each morning
- $20 Match play ($5 per day)
- Free wine, beer & mixed drinks while playing
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- One free package with booking
- Free 2nd package with 20 paid rooms
- Free snacks & water at departure
Contact Michelle at 605-717-6939 or email@example.com