Forks, Corks & Kegs Bus Package
If you love fine food, wine and distinctive brews, don’t miss the 5th annual Forks, Corks and Kegs Food and Wine Festival, April 6 - 7, 2018 in Historic Deadwood. Sample a variety of beer and wine from all across the country as well as your Black Hills favorites as you make your way to various tasting venues across town. Each location will feature their chef's finest culinary creation paired with the perfect complimentary beverage. Then head to the grand daddy finale, a Grand Tasting, featuring dozens of beer and wine varieties, light hors d'oeuvres, and even dessert samples! This event will sell out so reserve soon.
- 2 nights lodging
- Trolley Pass
- Welcome reception upon arrival
- Ticket to the festival which includes wine tastings, brew samples, appetizer crawl, dine around samples and grand tasting
- Served hot breakfast each morning
- $10 Match play ($5 per day)
- One Dinner Voucher
- Free wine, beer & mixed drinks while playing
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- One Free Package with booking
- Free 2nd package with 20 paid rooms
- Free snacks & water at departure
Contact Michelle at 605-717-6939 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a bus.