Dining at Deadwood Gulch
Nestled along Whitewood Creek, the Creekside Restaurant has offered home-style cooking since 1990. To maintain this tradition, we use quality ingredients, fresh produce and Certified Angus Beef. Come enjoy a home cooked meal in our welcoming family atmosphere.
Join us on our patio for peaceful seasonal creek side dining. Listen to the soothing sounds of Whitewood Creek while you enjoy your meal. Patio open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
The Creekside Bakery will satisfy your sweet tooth, from daily fresh baked doughnuts to cupcakes and fudge. Don't forget to pick up a loaf of our wonderul sunflower bread before you go!
This is where friends come to meet! With a carefree atmosphere, full service bar and two large TVs, the Fireside Lounge will enhance your relaxation, putting you in that vacation state of mind.
Late Night Food
It's late and you're hungry! Whatever shall you do? Stop by the Fireside Lounge where we serve pizzas, hot dogs and brats after the restaurant closes.
- Hot Dog with Chips - $3.50
- Bratwurst with Chips - $3.50
- Whole Pizza - Supreme - $11
- Whole Pizza - Pepperoni - $10
- Pizza by the Slice - Supreme - $3.50 (slices Friday and Saturday nights when available)
- Pizza by the Slice - Pepperoni - $3 (slices Friday and Saturday nights when available)