Your Club...Your Rewards...Your Way!
Take your casino gaming to a whole new level with the best individualized reward program in Deadwood! No jumping through hoops or confusing monthly tiering...with our new annual tier system, you will be able to enjoy a variety of benefits like never before. Best of all, YOU are in control!
Here is a sneak peak of what you can expect!
- INSTANT FREE PLAY
- Annual 1, 2, 3 and 4 STAR Tiering
- Ability to earn complimentary rewards to use towards rooms, dining, gifts, events & more!
- Bonus promotions for STAR card holders
- Invitations to events, parties and tournaments
- Direct mail offers
- Membership is FREE!
- Members must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID. When gaming, it is the member’s responsibility to ensure proper insertion at slot machines. Gaming without proper card insertion will NOT generate points.
- Lost or stolen cards must be reported to the Players Club immediately. Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort is not responsible for lost or stolen point redemption.
- 2 Card rule - players will only be allowed to use two cards issued to the same person at one time. The name on the card must match the person playing the machine to be eligible for drawings. If you are playing with more than two cards and are drawn for a hot seat drawing, you will be disqualified from that drawing.
- Gulch Gamer’s Cards with no activity for fourteen(14) consecutive months will be considered inactive and will be deleted from the Gulch Gamer’s Club. Inactive members will forfeit all rewards accumulated at that time.
- Rewards are non-transferable.
- Member use of the Gulch Gamer’s Card indicates acceptance of the rules and conditions of the Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort Player's Club.
- Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort reserves all rights to substitute, alter or cancel any promotion, privilege or reward at their sole discretion without liability or prior notice. Employees and immediate family members of DGGR are not eligible for drawing promotions.
- Deadwood Gulch Gaming Resort reserves all rights.