Pigeonholing Blackberry Smoke has never been easy. Since emerging from Atlanta in the early ‘00s, the quintet—vocalist/lead guitarist Charlie Starr, guitarist/vocalist Paul Jackson, bassist/vocalist Richard Turner, drummer Brit Turner and keyboardist Brandon Still—has become known for a singular sound indebted to classic rock, blues, country and folk.
That indelible sound will be ringing through the rafters at Deadwood Mountain Grand on Saturday, February 16th when the band plays their first show in historic Deadwood.
Concert Package for 2 Includes:
- One night stay at The Gulch
- $10 slot match play ($5 each)
- 2 Tickets to Blackberry Smoke at Deadwood Mountain Grand
- Breakfast at the Creekside Restaurant
- Room upgrades available for an extra fee